How You Can Help
If you could help make a miracle, would you?
If you answer is yes, please keep reading. We need you. Look below to find ways to:
- Make A Donation
- Participate in an upcoming fundraising
- Use your gifts to help someone else
Make a Donation:
- Click here if you want to Donate Now to help make a miracle for COTA families.
- Click here if you would like to a Send a Check.
- Click here to search for employers with Employee Matching Gift programs.
- Click here to learn how you can designate your United Way or Combined Federal Campaign donation to COTA.
- Click here if you would like more information about planned giving options and how to become a member of COTA's McConnell Society.
- Buy Kris Orlowski's song "Liv" for less than $3 by clicking HERE. All proceeds go to help defray transplant-related expenses.
- Want to know more? www.COTA.org
LivLife is based in the belief that Everyone has a Gift to Give. What's yours?
Every fundraiser has it's own twist -from garage sales to massive Winery Weekends, we need help from all skill levels. We currently have a whole list of projects to launch, from web updates, to evites, to flyers for the next event. We'd love to hear from you.
Believers and Flyers and Magic Bean Buyers:
- Check our events page for our newest creation: Simply Magical, a Masquerade Ball this April 2. Gather your friends; it's going to be a night to remember
- Email us for details: email@example.com
We could always use extra hands to help out. If have a moment:
- Hosting a music festivals, masquerade balls and wine event takes a lot of hands. You got skills? We've got a place for you!
- Want to spread the love? -sign into the guest book to leave a note of encouragement for the Cook Family, or tell a friend our story of hope.
- Other ideas? We've got a place for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buy Kris Orlowski's song "Liv". CDBaby $2.99 or ITunes $.99. Kris donates 100% of the sales of "Liv" to COTA in honor of Olivia.
- Check out Kris's music at: www.KrisOrlowski.com
- CALLING ALL MUSICIANS: LivFest 2011 is just around the corner: May 21st is coming up fast and we want to be sure to include as much local talent as possible. Interested in sharing your musical gift?
- Write a song; help us tell this story. We are putting together a compilation CD to sell nationally for COTA; you are invited to submit your inspired work.
Our next big annual art-related event will be: A Sip of Sunshine and A Taste of Hope held August 6 at Glen Echo Gardens. The Magic is already tangible, now we just need to capture it in art:
- A full wall covering for the side of stage. We're talking big, 30ft X 10ft or bigger. Perhaps a big cloth made waterproof. Beautiful, inspiring, non-intrusive and reusable. Happy to get dimensions if needed.
- We'd like stickers (for wine labels or anything else). We need art for it. The hand in the middle with a background of...
- Auction items. You make good art? We want to auction it and get your name out there. Let's work together.
- A lot has happened this year and we've captured as much as we can on film so now this website needs a lot of updating. If you have a second, please email us at: email@example.com
- Want to help but not sure where you fit. We have a place for you! Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-393-9133
The COTA for Olivia RC key community volunteers are:
Oversees and directs all campaign activities.
Danica Kilander 360.393.9133 email@example.com
Public Relations Coordinator
Coordinates all media contacts, signs, billboards, press releases and publicity for fundraising activities and events.
Mia Phillips, firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintains and updates patient campaign website.
Timothy Lucas email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join thousands of volunteers across the country and become a COTA Miracle Maker today. Make a donation. Volunteer to help a family. Register to be an organ and tissue donor. Help us make a miracle.