Activities and Fundraising Events
Need a night out? Wondering where the magic went? Once again, we have planned a night for you to set yourself free and enjoy the perfect wonders of life. Tom Kilpatrick, from Windows on the Bay has donated his incredible venue inside the Bellingham Yacht Club for us to host a night to remember. Come dance to The DAGWOODS, enjoy treats from Hilltop Catering and soak in a night of mystery, sparkle and fun. It's the perfect night of dancing and friends topped off with elated feelings from giving to a good cause. What better way to experience the magic of a Masquerade Ball? April 2nd is Simply Magical. $50 buys you entrance to the night you've been waiting for. Get dressed up, add sparkle to the weekly grind, and help us raise funds for COTA in honor of Olivia Cook.
Register online (above) or purchase your tickets locally at:
- A Lot of Flowers, in Fairhaven, WA
- Alicia's Bridal, downtown Bellingham on State Street
- Belle Bridal, downtown Bellingham on Holly Street
- Pure Bliss, downtown Bellingham on Cornwall Street
- Thrive Community Fitness, in Ferndale, WA
Look for us at our live demonstration this weekend and next, outside Alicia's Bridal on State Street from 1-3pm Saturday and Sunday (weather permitting). Tickets available. Pictures encouraged.
Got questions or want to help out?: call 360-393-9133 or email the team at: LivLifeToday@gmail.com
It's Finally Arrived:
A Sip of Sunlight and a Taste of Hope
Join us this September 25 to make magic and memories in the enchanted greens of Glen Echo Gardens in Bellingham, WA. Olivia's lifetime will see astronomical transplant-related expenses; lets set her up for success while we sip wines, taste local catered pairings and celebrate life in a magic garden.
Kris Orlowski will be playing, a live auction will follow music, then dancing among the flowerbeds beneath the stars; this is definately the must-attend event of the year! 100% of the funds raised will go to the Children's Organ Transplant Association (COTA) in honor of Olivia... it's the perfect excuse to cut loose, grab some friends and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Tickets are limited. To purchase yours now, call: 360-393-9133
or go directly to: http://weblink.donorperfect.com/cota_events.
A Sip of Sunlight and a Taste of Hope
See you in September.
EVENTS TO KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR:
Thank you for following along. There are lots of ways to get involved.
Wed, July 14: Olivia's Kidney Transplant Surgery
It's finally arrived. The heavens have seen fit for Olivia's to receive her gift of life.
- Liv will be at Seattle Children's Hospital- 4800 Sandpoint Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105
- The family will have to stay close to the hospital for quite a while... if you have gifts of support, please send them to above address. If you are curious what gifts are still of most interest, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Danica will be at UW Medical Center- 1959 NE Pacific, Seattle, WA 98105
- Your prayers are greatly appreciated. If you have a thought to share, please sign our guest book....we read it and will check it regularly while recovering.
Fri & Sat, July 16 & 17: Grill Fundraiser hosted at The Markets
These folks just keep on giving! Please show them how this community will take every opportunity it gets to help Olivia's family.
- Friday, July 16, 11-3 at the Cost Cutter on 1275 E Sunset Drive, Bellingham WA 98226. (360) 647-8311
- Saturday, July 17, 11-3 at the Ferndale Cost Cutter on 1750 Labounty Drive, Ferndale, WA 98248. (360) 384-1464
- Purchase of a Johnsonville brat or soda will raise funds for COTA in honor of Olivia Cook. A LivLife team will also be available to offer t-shirts, bracelets, key chains... Life is good. Come eat with us.
Sat & Sun, July 17 &18, Garage Sale and Bake Sale
This is it! This biggest Garage Sale of the year, and all the proceeds will benefit COTA in honor of Olivia Cook.
- At the Semiahmoo Kidz Kamp at 9560 Legion Lane.
- For more info, please call Jessica at: 360-312-6112 or email email@example.com
CAR WASH! Friday, June 11. Bring your car, your truck, your cycle, or whatever needs washing!
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. 1200 Birchwood Ave. in Bellingham
On June 11, the residents and staff the local assisted living center will rally together to wash cars, grill hotdogs, and raise money for the Children’s Organ Transplant Center (COTA) in honor of local six-year old, Olivia Cook. “Liv” is currently listed for a kidney transplant at Children’s Hospital in Seattle WA on July 14.
Directions: Take I-5 to Meridian, go west on Meridian to 1200 Birchwood Ave.
(These caring citizens raised $325 for COTA in honor of Olivia Cook!)
Friday, Saturday and Sunday, June 18-20
From I-5, take the main Ferndale exit, go east on Axton Rd, then north on Northwest, past the Woodlawn Cemetery and pull in at 6211 Northwest Dr.
(Boxx Berry Farms raised $9,500 for COTA in honor of Olivia Cook!)